A/P Sprint Results - N6ZZ

Subject: A/P Sprint Results - N6ZZ
From: N6ZZ@aol.com (N6ZZ@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 13:14:55 1995
                            A/P SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 16-Jul-95

    Callsign Used : N6ZZ
         Operator : N6ZZ

         Category : Single Operator, Single Transmitter

 Default Exchange : 599 + #

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Prefixes

   40CW        1                1                    1           1
   20CW       17              17                  17         13

 Totals         18              18                  18         14

    Final Score = 252 points.

 Soapbox Comments

 The ultimate S&P contest.  Sprint QSY rule confused some.  Especially those
 on local packet who were trying to work VS6BG when he wouldn't stay on one
 frequency.

73 - Phil, N6ZZ