What is your main rig?

Subject: What is your main rig?
From: s57ad@ljutcp.hamradio.si (s57ad@ljutcp.hamradio.si)
Date: Sat Aug 26 15:00:33 1995
IC-751A
IC-751A de S57AD & S50D

>From i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it (Fabio I4UFH)  Sat Aug 26 15:22:06 1995
From: i4ufh@contest.dsnet.it (Fabio I4UFH) (Fabio I4UFH)
Subject: CT Files & CQWW 95 New Country

WWDX 1995 Contest         Lampedusa is. PELAGIE group        Contest Activity

The Contest WW Committee has officialy announced the status of the Pelagie is.
IG9 and Pantelleria is. IH9
  To: Fabio Schettino                  Conf: (0) E-mail
Subj: African Italy                    Read: Yes

To all Contesters from the CQ WW Committee:

***The CQ WW Committee has voted to clarify the country status of
IG and IH, African Italy. Starting with the 1995 contests, IG/IH
will count as a country multiplier in the CQ WW. The country of
African Italy***.

Cu in the contests
73 Bob K3EST
You need to update the CT 9 CTY.DAT file, these are the few mods :

Italy:                    15:  28:  EU:   41.90:   -12.50:    -1.0:  I:
    I;
Italy (Africa):           33:  37:  AF:   35.40:   -12.50:    -1.0:  *IG9:
    IG9,IH9;
Sicily:                   15:  28:  EU:   37.50:   -14.00:    -1.0:  *IT9:
    IB9,ID9,IE9,IF9,II9,IJ9,IO9,IQ9,IR9,IT9,IU9,IZ9;

Please check also the IT9 (Sicily) configuration, you must delete the  IG9 &
IH9 prefix reference. Do not forget to add the * that identify the multiplier
validity only for the CQWW Contests.
The CT 8 user can modify the CQWW.CTY file in these way :

Italy:                    15:  I:     I;
Italy (Africa):           33:  IG9:   IG9,IH9;
Sicily:                   15:  IT9:   IB9,ID9,IE9,IF9,II9,IJ9,IO9,IQ9,IR9,IT9
&                                     IU9,IZ9;
If you want download all the files, send a message to :

ct-user-REQUEST@eng.pko.dec.com

In the body of the message put the commands:

GET cqww.cty
GET arrl.cty
GET iaru.cty
GET cty.dat