US HAMS - RU VISITING UK ?

Subject: US HAMS - RU VISITING UK ?
From: ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk (Ron Stone)
Date: Sat Aug 26 12:37:17 1995
-----
| Ron Stone, GW3YDX -    EMail ron@gw3ydx.demon.co.uk

-----
Readers of this column will be aware that I  have lost a pair of
3-500s in a flashover. Dick AA6MC very kindly volunteered to bring
over a pair for me when making a business visit to the UK. RF Parts
were contacted, tubes paid for and delivery requested to Dick.

All in plenty of time - or so we thought.

Anyway. The tubes did not arrive in time. Mega - irritation !!!!

Is there anyone else coming over (particularly to the RSGB HF
convention) who could bring the tubes for me. I guess Dick's wife
(have yet to ask her) could ship the tubes on to another volunteer.

Please help this little pistol get back on the bands !!!

73
Ron