Remote antenna selection

Subject: Remote antenna selection
From: W8FN@aol.com (W8FN@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 12 00:42:09 1995
Sorry for the time warp. From the numerous messages I have received, it's
apparent that I was less than clear regarding my comment on using solid state
relays for antenna switching. I use the SSRs to control the 115VAC Dow-Key
relay coils in my antenna switching circuit from the CMOS logic used in my
station switching control.

73... Randy, W8FN