ISLAND.... / FOOD

Subject: ISLAND.... / FOOD
From: vburns@netcom.com (Victor V. Burns)
Date: Mon Sep 11 20:28:52 1995

IF YOU HAVE IDEAS:  WHAT FOOD DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU?  BUY THERE?

I am always stocked with peanut butter, Gummi Bears [Very, very good
in 90 degree hot sticky weather..they get very soft.], instant coffee and Power
Bars.

These are essential items and not available in V31 LAND or most
Island areas.

I prefer to Cross-train with the Gummi Bears and ether Coke or orange
drink with very strong coffee.

See you in the contest..remember you get a 5907 no matter how weak
you really are!

Victoria three-one Delta X-ray
Cuearezedkontest

Victor