SSB Sprint

Subject: SSB Sprint
From: w9sz@prairienet.org (Zack Widup)
Date: Mon Sep 18 00:36:42 1995

                       RESULTS PHONE SPRINT SEPT 1995

      Call: W9SZ                     State: Illinois
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

       75       15       15          10
       40       29       29          21
       20       30       30          18

     Totals     74       74          49  =   3626

Equipment Description: I don't think you want to know!   :-)
But here it is: FT101E 100 watts, dipoles on 20 & 80, loop on 40

This was my first Phone Sprint. It was mostly fun (except for 75 meters.)
I hung in there the whole 4 hours... heard WN4KKN a few times but didn't
get to work him (Casey Jones you'd better watch your speed!)

See you all next time!

73, Zack W9SZ