SSB Sprint Team Score

Subject: SSB Sprint Team Score
From: WX9E@aol.com (WX9E@aol.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 17:22:58 1995
                    SMC - Dead Lizards Can't Talk
             (ask VS6WO how that name came to be)

WX9E      264 x 50                     W9RE     286 x 48
WE9V     287 x 50                      KK9V    223 x 45
KA9FOX   302 x 49                     WD0T    299 x 46
KO9Y        215 x 40 (low pwr)    K4XU     240 x 43 (low pwr)
K9ZO        292 x 55                    VE4VV     46 x ??
     (AG9A op)

Total score not including VE4VV is         114,845

Derrick had some unexpected visitors from out of
town just 46 Qs into the contest and had to stop
or else we would have gotten over the 120k mark.

Any other Team scores?  Grateful Eds?

Paul  WX9E