XE2/WV5S 160M Results

Subject: XE2/WV5S 160M Results
From: wv5s@icon.net (wv5s@icon.net)
Date: Mon Dec 4 19:13:15 1995
RESULTS ARRL 160M CONTEST, DEC 1 & 2
XE2/WV5S,  8 HOURS OF OPERATION

THANKS TO OKLAHOMA COMM CENTER, YAESU, TIMEWAVE,
 AND KD5RQ FOR MAKING THIS OPERATION POSSIBLE

QSO'S      423
SEC'S         68
TOTAL   57,528 POINTS

ANYONE WHO WANTS A QSL, SEND ME A MSG AND I WILL SEND
ONE THRU THE BUREAU. I HAVE NO NEED FOR YOUR CARD.

EQUIP: FT-990, AL-80, DSP-9+,  INVERTED L AT 30 FT

LIMITED TO 8 HOURS ON FRIDAY NIGHT DUE TO OTHER
COMMITMENTS.
VERY LOUD AUDIO QRM FROM NEARBY TEHANA MUSIC CONCERT
THAT LASTED UNTIL 4:OO A.M.
TEMP WAS 40'S IN MY UNHEATED OPERATING LOCATION.
HAD GREAT TIME. HOPE TO DO IT AGAIN.

JIM WV5S@ICON.NET