ARRL 160 - AB4RU

Subject: ARRL 160 - AB4RU
From: Ai7b@teleport.com (Ai7b@teleport.com)
Date: Mon Dec 4 19:36:26 1995
        congrats on nice job....ur stn in the NW wud have produced abt 1/2
        the score....not whiniing, just envious and frustrated!!!!  de bravo,
ai7b

From: James White <0006492564@mcimail.com> (James White)
Subject: CQWW CW from EI7M

EI7M . . . or was it TI7M ??????????????

On Sunday you were spotted on the cluster over here as TI7M....
since we didn't have TI on 20 meters CT flashed new multiplier at
me and I quickly QSYed, I landed on your frequency mid-excghange
and heard you sending your zone.

I realized what had happened even before you signed your call
going back to my CQ frequency...don't know if that qualifies as a
highlight! The cluster is very helpful but sometimes very
frustrating. 73, GL

                        Jim, K1ZX   (on 20 Meters @ W1CW)