BUTTERNUT RESPONSES

Subject: BUTTERNUT RESPONSES
From: Srockn4sr@aol.com (Srockn4sr@aol.com)
Date: Wed Dec 6 18:19:58 1995
tnx to all who responded to my query on the Butternut verticals.  Responses
were mixed, from loving them   to considering them to be just above the
"dummy load" status.  Most agreed that having them elevated was the way to
go.  Have located a hy-gain hy tower which I think will be my choice (if it's
not a total disaster)
Again  tnx to all who responded.
73 Steve  N4SR