Add 160m to L4B?

Subject: Add 160m to L4B?
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Sat Jan 27 12:16:42 1996
I spent 15 minutes calling KL7Y this morning on 160 meters only
to keep hearing his report to me as  ..--..
 Well I think it's time to up the wattage on 160m from the
present 90 watts.
     I recently purchased a Pristine,collector quality, Drake
L4B. An L4B is a work of Art! The smoothest,most troublefree amp
I have ever owned. Unfortunately it doesn't have 160 meters.
Does anybody on here own an L4B that has a 160 meter mod?
Is there anyone who does this work commercially that can be
trusted not to scratch the RF deck(it is Scratchless)?
 I know KM1H was modifying amps and adding 6 meters and 160 to
SB220s. Does he "DO" L4Bs. Or should I leave the L4B alone and
look for another amp with 160m. It would be a shame to alter its
original state.  Any help is appreciated. 73 Ken KP4XS/W4 SC