FOC Marathon

Subject: FOC Marathon
From: Michael Christie <michaela@freenet.scri.fsu.edu> (Michael Christie)
Hey, Bill [km9p]--

I agree with you on this one.

Since the mid-80s I have had the pleasure of following Bill's [W0ZV]
low-band DX activities; both from the Colorado and now N.Carolina QTHs. A
gentleman always, I noted.

Nonetheless, this unfortunate comment came off sour. It may have been
intended to be a kidding jab-in-de-ribs, but it soured.

Off base on this one re FOC, Mr. Bill [W0ZV]. Sri, chum.

-mike-
Michael Christie, K7RLS/4
Crawfordville, Florida