Sorry FOC'ers!

Subject: Sorry FOC'ers!
From: btippett@ctc.net (Bill Tippett) (Bill Tippett)
FOC'ers:

        Pardon me for letting my sarcastic streak run wild and spoil what I
still think is a reasonable request.  For contests with very low or selective
participation, I think some consideration of others is in order on a small
band like 160 (maybe not 15 kHz worth but how about 5?)  As one person
suggested, "I would be very happy if NA FOC'ers just observe the
normal (?) contest etiquette of not CQing between 1830-1835".  Please
accept my humble apologies for my tactless words...it must be the
menopause medication.  Shame on me...and have fun in the Marathon!

                                                        73,  Bill  W0ZV