good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)
From: Steve Lufcy <km0l@tyrell.net> (Steve Lufcy)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Steve Lufcy <km0l@tyrell.net>
To: cq-contest@tgv.net
Subject: good ol' boys on 75m

The good ol' boys on 75 meters were in rare form last night during SSB
sprint. Maybe cause we went to 75 early- but I have never heard such fowl
languaage on the ham bands. The guys on 3850 really let loose. I only
wish the FCC could have heard it. These guys are certainly the worst
examples of radio amatuers concievable- how could they have possibly
gotten licenses? The guys on 3835 always get on during contests for the
sole purpose of harrassing contesters- anyone within 3 khz of them gets
deliberately and maliciously interferred with. This is illegal and should
should be dealt with by legal means.
I sure hate it that general class operaters are prevented from
participating in contests on 75 meters because of the immature, self
centered, and illegal actions of a few jerks who have no business
operating a radio. Life would be better for all if these 75 meter jammers
were removed the ham (or any other) bands.
Guess this gets a little steam off my chest. I do wonder what we can do
about these guys. We can't ignore them- they chase us down to curse us
and QRM us. Fighting with them is counter productive. No one should be
subjected to the language and meanness.
Thanks for letting me vent-
73 de KM0L