good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)

Subject: good ol' boys on 75m (fwd)
From: Charles H. Harpole" <harpole@pegasus.cc.ucf.edu (Charles H. Harpole)
These 75m guys may be the biggest single problem in ham radio today
(makes you think we really do not have many problems when seen that way!
-- other than tower regs!).  What to do?
My research in the communication studies literature on visiting malicious
QRM says absolute ignoring the QRM makes it go away and THAT WORKS but
what about the guys who are already on a near-by freq like on 75?
I like to join them on off-contest days and honestly explain how hostile
and mean their behavior is.  Oh, well . . . . so that doesn't work either.
73, K4VUD, Charlie