WPX-RTTY contest Low or High power?

Subject: WPX-RTTY contest Low or High power?
From: Willem A.Angenent" <kn6dv@qnet.com (Willem A.Angenent)
Hello all, I hope to work every one this weekend in the WPX-RTTY =
contest.
I will enter this contest as SINGLE OPERATOR ; LOW POWER.
For me that means 150 watts and no amplifier! Please if you enter the =
LOW POWER category do not use an amplifier. If you would like to use an =
amp. than enter the High power category.
I have seen results in the past with comment that LOW POWER was used but =
with the help of an AMPLIFIER? and the results are looking to good to be =
true!
Maybe I am starting a war, but is has been bothering me for sometime.

This is completely my own opinion and I am not looking for any agreement =
or disagreement(flame) it is just my opinion.

Thanks 73 and hope to see you in the contest   Will  KN6DV