CONTEST STATION TVI/PHONEI SOLUTION

Subject: CONTEST STATION TVI/PHONEI SOLUTION
From: Del Seay <seay@alaska.net> (Del Seay)
De Syam wrote:

> By the way, any neighbor who complains about interference of any kind
> gets a registered letter from me afterwards giving my account of the
> conversation and asking whether he agrees with the account.  The letter
> is cc'd to my attorney and the FCC.  This is usually the last I ever hear
> from that neighbor.
>
>                                            Very 73,
>
>                                           Fred Laun, K3ZO

It's a darned shame that operating a radio has come to this.
We are a very small minority, but if we lobby hard, we could get
the U.S. government to enforce the same regulations on imports
that domestic manufacturers must comply with.
The Commission is well aware of problems with import telephones and
home entertainment devices being subject to rfi. Yet, no one wants
to offend the importers.
200,000 letters to congress would certainly be of benefit. But we
must act as one.
--de Del, KL7HF--