What's happen?

Subject: What's happen?
From: Akkrarash Vongjirad, Odd (*^oo^*) 4th year Siriraj Medical School, Regional Coordinator of AMSA-Thailand" <u3501169@mahidol.ac.th (Akkrarash Vongjirad, Odd (*^oo^*) 4th year Siriraj Medical School, Regional Coordinator of AMSA-Thailand)
Hi

        Many your mail from anotherones send to me. I think It's some problem
in Internet. Do you read mail like this? if not I will send it to you?
(Now I've it more than 10 mail.) and I want to know Who are you?
        My name is Akkrarash Vongjirad, My nickname is Odd, I study in
Siriraj Medical School, Thailand.
        Hope you'll reply my mail.

                                        Byebye

                                                        Odd.