What's happening?

Subject: What's happening?
From: Akkrarash Vongjirad, Odd (*^oo^*) 4th year Siriraj Medical School, Regional Coordinator of AMSA-Thailand" <u3501169@mahidol.ac.th (Akkrarash Vongjirad, Odd (*^oo^*) 4th year Siriraj Medical School, Regional Coordinator of AMSA-Thailand)
Dear Consult,
        Now I got many mail from someone who want send it to "cq-contest
@tgv.com" I don't know why I can receive it ( These mail send to cq-consult
@tgv.com, not me?) I don't delete these mail now. cause I don't know
maybe it important for "cq-contest@tgv.com"
        Please reply me, What's happening now? Now I have more than20
mail which want to send to "cq-contest@tgv.com" like this
                                        Please help me.
                                                        u3501169