What REALLY makes you good?

Subject: What REALLY makes you good?
From: Hans Brakob <71111.260@compuserve.com> (Hans Brakob)
This message is aimed at the REALLY major-league contesters
out there. (Most of you have been far too quiet here on the
reflector lately! )

What single thing do you do best, and why is it important to
your success?

If I were in your class, what would I appreciate about your
ability or technique?  Or in other words, what would another
highly accomplished contester know about your skills that I
miss because I'm just an awed "apprentice"?

(If you're too modest to talk about yourself, apply the question
to the your personal contesting "hero", the guy you vow to beat
this year.)

73, de Hans, K0HB