How to Find E-mail Addresses Without Ask

Subject: How to Find E-mail Addresses Without Ask
From: nortonr@mrd.srl.dsto.defence.gov.au (Norton, Richard) (Norton, Richard)
Here is a method I often use to get the E-mail address of contesters:

1) Send an E-mail message to:  CQ-Contest-Request@TGV.COM

The Message Subject Box doesn't matter. Leave it blank or put anything in
it.

In the text, put the single word:
REVIEW

2) You will receive a list of the subscribers of the CQ-Contest Reflector.
It contains many contesters.

View the list with a wordprocessor. I use X-Tree Gold.

3)Ask the word processor to look for (in order):

the call
the guy's last name
the first few characters of the last name if it is long
the first name if it is unusual

Not everybody subscribes to this reflector.  Not all subscribers are
identifiable. However, many times desired E-mail addresses can be obtained
this way.

73,

Dick Norton, N6AA/VK5