North Carolina QSO Party???

Subject: North Carolina QSO Party???
From: crobson@erie.net (Chris Robson) (Chris Robson)
Being a QSO Party Contester I wish to thank the hams in the New England QSO
Party for a great time and an opportunity to turn my family on to
contesting. My wife made more QSOs in one night than any other time since
she got her General, and I ran control op for my son (who has his Tech) and
let him hog call with me.
        Well, after a great Party Weekend for the New England Party, I had
them "pumped" for the North Caroline QSO Party.  But much to our dismay,
there were no Carolina stations to be had. Where were the North Carolina
Stations????
        I'm glad we here in Pa. Support our QSO Party with a Passion. I
guess thats why Pennsylvania has some of the Best Contest Stations.  QSO
Parties are one of the best ways for some of us little pistols to get our
practice, give out counties, give good will, and show some state pride.  I
hope the next QSO Party I try to work won't be as much as a bust at the
North Carolina QSO Party was.

Chris Robson  KB3A
Fairview, Pa.
crobson@erie.net