CAC and DXpeditions

Subject: CAC and DXpeditions
From: na2n@ifam.com (na2n@ifam.com)
Date: Thu Mar 21 10:24:07 1996
> One final point. It seems to me that some of the folks that have been in the
> larger clubs for a long time don't realize the problems a small club faces. >
It been my experience (13 years in 5 small clubs) that one of the major >
obstacales to being competitive is just getting enough

Gee... sorry to hear that...  :)

Greg Becker        na2n@ifam.com
Ideas For American Manufacturers
Hudson Valley Contesters and DXers

From: Micheal Ihry <mihry@topher.net> (Micheal Ihry)
Subject: need op

hi all
does anybody in the tx area need a place to operate wpx?
my station is available as multi-op. i cannot start the test friday night as i
work
from 4 to 12:30. what i am looking for is op for friday evening, saturday day,
and sunday
day. i intend to work it after 1 am sat morn, sun morn[early am] and spend my
time days
with my kids.
e-mail me direct if interested.
the op may bring his own equip or use mine.
i have a yaesu ft101ex,,tribander at 90 ft and wires for the rest.
de ac5ct...mike in tx...neae dallas.