CQ Contest Magazine

Subject: CQ Contest Magazine
From: ke6ber@usa.pipeline.com (ke6ber@usa.pipeline.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 02:01:16 1996
Got my first copy today in my PO Box at school.  Was away for a week, and
it must have come while I was gone.  Had a great time reading through it!
Wonderful articles and information.  Can't wait till I get the next issue.
My only complaint is that I did not subscribe sooner!  I think I'm going to
be ordering some back issues so I can get information from a couple of the
aritcles that are continued, such as the Operating Techniques column "Phone
Pile-up Techniques: Part 3".  Great to see the people from this reflector
getting a chance to put all their knowledge in print for reference and to
reach an even wider audience.  Enjoy, and I'll see you in the pileups in
WPX.  Watch out, I may just hand out KE1 for a while Sunday afternoon.

Al, KE6BER/1, KE6BER@usa.pipeline.com