Station Ergonomics

Subject: Station Ergonomics
From: David_B_Curtis@ccm11.sc.intel.com (David_B_Curtis@ccm11.sc.intel.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 08:19:05 1996
> I realize
>much of this depends on personal preferences but is there one
>set up more that's more effecient than another?
>     Thanks in advance for any help.
>
>73 de Rick WZ2T
>richards@nylink.org

Rick,
   If you can find a bookstore that carries titles for architects and
designers, check out "The Measure of Man and Woman".  Sorry, can't recall the
author and publisher at the moment.  It is devoted to ergomonic design issues.
It has a big section on "equipment operator consoles" as well as a wealth of
data on chairs, work surfaces, etc.

73, Dave NG0X
david_b_curtis@ccm.sc.intel.com