Stub QTHs

Subject: Stub QTHs
From: W8JITom@aol.com (W8JITom@aol.com)
Date: Thu Mar 28 19:37:10 1996
Oops, I made a boo boo!

I said a shorted stub, and I meant to say an open stub!

The criteria I gave was correct for a typical pi-type PA and THIRD harmonic
stubs, with the exception of my calling it a shorted stub when it must be a
quarter wave OPEN stub at 21 MHz. I believe that was the question, the system
layout for maximum third harmonic suppression.

73 Tom