FL 2000 B + TS 140 S ???

Subject: FL 2000 B + TS 140 S ???
From: py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org (py2ny@SP-gw.ampr.org)
Date: Thu Mar 28 22:29:53 1996
Hi  people.  I  was  thinking to be on WPX in High Power category for the first
time  in  my  life. ..  But no way to have my Kenwood TS 140 S working together
YAESU  FL  2000 B amplifier. It's impossible to tune TX and amplifier, and even
with  Antenna  Tuner  between  them, I can have only 180 watts output, with 100
watts driving... Who can give a note about this "marriage"??? Is possible to do
TS  140S  driving  FL 2000 B ?? Adjusts in 5 coils input (on the linear) didn't
result OK! SWR higher than 2.1 all time and all bands...
Thanks. ..  I'll  be  on WPX SSB like PW2N, all bands, low power. TS 140 S, 100
watts, and R7 vertical. Inverted Vee 40-80 meters. Hpe cu all... Vitor PY2NY