BEWARE: WR6R/KH7 NOT ON KURE

Subject: BEWARE: WR6R/KH7 NOT ON KURE
From: n0dh@comtch.iea.com (n0dh@comtch.iea.com)
Date: Mon Apr 1 16:26:54 1996
Well if you got in line during the WPX contest to work this bozo
because you thought he was really on Kure Island / KH7 you wasted
your time. He was in Hawaii. Legally he must be operating in a loop
hole somewhere, ethically I dont think much of the "ruse".

And if you believe in karma then what goes around will come back
around someday ~8^).

Anyway unless you need a QSL card from Hawaii save your postage.

Dave
N0DH/7