Force 12 -3 el 20m yagi- SHWEET!

Subject: Force 12 -3 el 20m yagi- SHWEET!
From: ramirezk@emi.com (ramirezk@emi.com)
Date: Thu Apr 4 20:22:33 1996
 The Force 12 3 element 20m yagi arrived 2 days before the
contest in a 4 foot tall box. The instructions were flawless and
the antenna went together very easily. I love the hairpin match!
The storage room at the QTH where the antennas are kept is not
very large but the antenna was disassembled in only 3 sections
and only the element tips had to be removed in order to make it
into the room. It will be a snap to reassemble next time. KF3P
tells me that he was very surprised at the sharpness of the
pattern considering it is only 3 elements. It was much better
than the tribander we used last year. This antenna is a perfect
contest monobander! Ask Tyler,KF3P for more info since he was
the 20m op most of the time.(and a hell of a job he did!)
            We are in the process of getting a 60 foot tower
sent and installed at the QTH. The 20m yagi will be on top!
 Should help out going from 30 feet to 60 feet.
         73 Ken KP4XS