VHF weak signal meeting at Visalia DX convention

Subject: VHF weak signal meeting at Visalia DX convention
From: n7stu@valleynet.com (n7stu@valleynet.com)
Date: Sat Apr 6 06:45:04 1996
I will be attending the Visalia DX convention again this year and was
thinking it would be nice to meet other weak signal types who are there
also.  Last year I was surprised to run into AA7A.

If you are going to Visalia and are interested in an informal get
together/BS session drop me a note and I will try to arrange a
time/location.  I will only be there Saturday and thus don't have a room,
but if anyone is interested in donating their room for a couple of hours
that would be perfect.

If you don't know about the Visalia DX convention it will be held on April
19,20,21 at the Holiday Inn in Visalia, CA.

73, Robert N7STU/YB2ARO, DM07aa/OI52ee

n7stu@valleynet.com
http://www.valleynet.com/~n7stu (WSWSS mirror & N7STU/YB2ARO homepages)