The Ultimate Sacrifice To The RF Gods

Subject: The Ultimate Sacrifice To The RF Gods
From: N3ADL@aol.com (N3ADL@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 26 05:40:48 1996
They were not MAIDENS .....   {$->
                                   de Doug N3ADL // FRC

>From Robert Penneys <radio@UDel.Edu>  Fri Apr 26 11:31:22 1996
From: Robert Penneys <radio@UDel.Edu> (Robert Penneys)
Subject: No subject

Delaware QSO Party 2/97

After long last, the Delaware QSO Party will come back into being the
first weekend of February, 1997. Sponsor is the First State Amateur
Radio Club, K3QBD.

We're excited about it and I will be promoting it constantly at HRO in
order to maximize activity here. Rules will follow.

Bob WN3K       Go FRC!!!!!!!