Stacked TREE?

Subject: Stacked TREE?
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 30 08:13:05 1996

>On the cover of "CQ Contest" cover is a picture of the
>contest tree just left of center at PY5EG's.  The gene's
>of this tree where done by a ham?  It appears
>to be made for a 15-4 to be layed on top.  A side mount
>is possible half way up.  And dipole supports only at the top!
>I understand these antennas were removed for the picture?

Hello, Robert --

     Yes, Oms does get out well from his home which is pictured on the
aforementioned cover.  What they forgot to mention was that this is NOT the
contest station.  The real contest station is located at another location on
a ridge top and has all of the heavy artillery.  Contact N5FA for more
details.  Needless to say, it is a winner!

       He, and lots more folks, will be in San Francisco for the WRTC 96 if
you want to meet him and get the whole story.

73,   Steve   K7LXC

       Tower Tech -- professional tower supplies and services for amateurs