Pre-WRTC Poll

Subject: Pre-WRTC Poll
From: Nzharps@aol.com (Nzharps@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jun 11 15:41:52 1996
Hi All,
  It is a month before the much anticipated WRTC-96 and the reflector has
been very quiet on this thread--Who do you think will win?
  The idea to ask this question came out of some "Dayton Suite talk" with
several WRTC Team Captains as we compared lists of who we THOUGHT would
finish in the Top 5.  I'm sure many of us have considered the question, but I
would like to take things a step further and try to poll the reflector. To
participate in the Pre-WRTC poll:
      1. E-mail a list of the teams that in your humble opinion will finish
in the Top 5 in San Francisco.(A complete list of Teams is available on the
WRTC Homepage.)
      2. Send your list to Nzharps@AOL.COM not to the Reflector by July 1.
(Let's save bandwidth!)
      3. Your list should not need  be ordered from 1-5.

   I will summarize the responses and post them to the reflector prior to the
Contest. It will be interesting to see who we think will do well as compared
with the actual results.

   DISCLAIMER:  WRTC has in no way sanctioned this poll and I have no formal
affiliation with the event.

        73, Ron  K8NZ

p.s. There will be no charge to participate in the poll!