Pre-WRTC Poll

Subject: Pre-WRTC Poll
From: Nzharps@aol.com (Nzharps@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 12 13:55:35 1996
Come on ZX..can't we have a little fun with WRTC even if we don't go to San
Fran. What good is a great competition if we can't talk about it and express
a few opinions. BTW..in case anyone is worried, I am keeping the specific
replies confidencial.  I guess a few folks might get a bit ruffled at the
picks.
      73, Ron