SAT Freqs for Field Day

Subject: SAT Freqs for Field Day
From: JKAHRS@delphi.com (JKAHRS@delphi.com)
Date: Sun Jun 16 23:36:07 1996
I just ran the keps for O-13 during FD...yuck! One hour pass with the
elevation above 10 degrees AND a MAX elevation of 15 degrees..thats it!

Plan B...use the RS birds.  Problem with plan B..unknown freqs.

Does anyone out there in contest land have the freqs for RS-10/11 and
RS-12/13???

Would appreciate the help.

73, Hank/K2UVG
(FD Chair*2)^4 ...two clubs, 4th time