Charlie's FD hints

Subject: Charlie's FD hints
From: foggie@dtx.net (foggie)
Date: Thu Jun 20 05:46:38 1996
Dave;

Some rather pointed observations. Although our local club effort yielded only 60
0
some QSO's most of those observations would apply. :) I manned the only CW rig a
t our
effort. It was the only rig with cw filters. Also I used Trey's TRlog for the 2n
time. I still haven't figured out why it didn't automatically send the exchange.
 :)
At any rate we had a half hearted effort, but we did have fun. Of course they te
ll me
after an hour and 100 some Q's that we NEVER turn in the logs. Which would expla
in
why they wanted to take the beam away from me. Otherwise I probably would have h
ad a
respectable effort. Unfortunately the rest of the world does not view fd as a co
ntest
which the rest of us KNOW it is. :)

I ended up coming home at midnight, and doing a 1e effort from here that yielded
 only
200 Q's. But then I only have wire up right now.

Al - KK5ZX

E-Mail: foggie@dtx.net            | Snail-Mail: Allen Fogleson
                                  |             Fort Polk, La 71459
This message was sent by XF-Mail free of charge, and is 100% microsoft free!
For more information on remaining microsoft free try http://www.redhat.com/