WASHINGTON SALMON RUN

Subject: WASHINGTON SALMON RUN
From: W7TSQ@aol.com (W7TSQ@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 27 14:42:26 1996
--PART.BOUNDARY.0.11160.emout12.mail.aol.com.835897342

Just in time for all contestors to check out all the changes amde after the
IARU test, the Western Washington DX Club is sponsoring the Annual Washington
State Salmon Run.
Great timing for verifying all your changes and systems before the CA QSO
Party and the upcoming Contest Season.
The Smoked Salmon prizes will go great with the wine you win in the CQP and
the cheese you will win in the Wisconsin QSO Party !!!!!
CU all in September
Bob

--PART.BOUNDARY.0.11160.emout12.mail.aol.com.835897342

 Announcing WAHINGTON STATE SALMON RUN
=0D
CONTEST PERIODS - 1200 UTC Sept 21 till 0700 UTC 22 Sept 1996
                        1200 UTC Sept 22 till 2400 UTC 22 Sept 1996
=0D
CLASSES         CW or SSB or Mixed Mode =

                CW ONLY in CW portion of Band
                QRP, Low Power (200 watts) and OPEN
                Single Operator or Multi Op Single Transmitter
        There will be a special competition among Washington    =

        State Clubs in the Multi OP Single class
=0D
QSO POINTS      2 for SSB, 3 for CW and 6 for Novice/Tech CW
                (no bonus for N/T on SSB)Novice/Techs will =

                sign /N or /T
        Same station may be worked for QSO points on each band
        and each mode. Mobiles and Portables may be worked for
        QSO credit in different Counties.
=0D
EXCHANGE        RS(T) and County for Washington Stations
                RS(T) and State, Province or DXCC Country for
                stations outside WAshington
=0D
MULTIPLIERS     For Washington Stations: States, Provinces,
                        DX Countries and Washington Counties
                For stations outside Washington: Washington
                        Counties (39)
        Each Multiplier may be counted only Once per Mode
                (SSB or CW) regardless of bands
=0D
SCORING         QSO points from all bands X total multipliers
                QRP bonus: Multiply total score X 3
                Low Power bonus: Multiply total score X2
=0D
AWARDS
        Package of Smoked Salmon to highest score in each DX
        Country and each U.S. Call District.
        First Place certificate to highest score in each Washington
        County
        Special Award to Highest Washington Club score
        Participation Certificate for each log submitted
        Mobile working from Most Washington Counties and other
        awards at the discretion of the Contest Committee
=0D
        To qualify for Awards and prizes the minimum number of QSO's
        U.S.A. 50 QSO's; DX 25 QSO's; Washington Stations 100 QSO's
=0D
BANDS   All HF bands EXCEPT WARC with the suggested following
        frequencies:
                CW:  1805, 3530, 7030, 14030, 21030, 28030
                SSB: 1815, 3925, 7260, 14280, 21380, 28380
                Novice/Tech: 3700, 7125, 21150, 28160
=0D
Send LOGS to W7TSQ, Bob Preston
                809 Cary Rd
                Edmonds, WA 98020
=0D
Logs must be postmarked no later than 31 October 1996. Logs must
show date and time in UTC, stations worked, exchanges sent and
received, bands and modes used and score claimed. Dupe sheets are
required for logs of 200 QSO's or more.
=0D
Log sheets, summary sheets and a list of Washington Counties are
available from Western Washington DX Club at W7TSQ address - PLEASE
an SASE though. =

=0D