Visit to Rochester NY

Subject: Visit to Rochester NY
From: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar (lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar)
Date: Thu Jun 27 20:45:56 1996
Folks,
In the next week I'll be travelling to Rochester NY.    Would like to
know any way to meet contesters and if it were any asociation to visit
while in the city. Also I could help to any Ham from Rochester to get
the eagerly awaited QSL from Argentina.  Just let me know it.
73,
Claudio LU7DW        e-mail: lu7dw@abaconet.com.ar