Fwd: Clinton & Gore

Subject: Fwd: Clinton & Gore
From: BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com (BK1ZX70SFL@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 15 23:39:07 1996
     Walt, thanks for the kudos but please do not use "Bill C" when it is
time for me to enjoy that pizza.  Lets keep politics off of the reflector,
that is an early ham radio lesson - you just don't bring it up - just a
"tipper", Al...err...I mean Walt.

Slick Jimmy

zx (working on re-learning how to operate "the phone", over)

heah, too bad about K3LR getting that superglue on his hands before the
contest (Check out both of the WRTC Website pix of Tim )