WRTC W6W MISSING Q ?

Subject: WRTC W6W MISSING Q ?
From: AA9LX@aol.com (AA9LX@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 17:38:06 1996
Hello..Seems I've made it into all the 1 by 1 logs EXCEPT for W6W...
In my log I have him worked at 0404z on 7/14/96.....on 40 cw........
When I pull up HIS LOG...QSO NUMBERS ARE MISSING !!
His log jumps from QSO # 2289   04:02:30 with W6KQK   to
                            QSO #2296    04:05:30 with K0WA  !!!!!!
WHAT HAPPENED TO THESE QSO's in between ?????
Can I SAVE MY  BRAGGING RIGHTS ??? AM I IN THE LOG ??
Who gets the complaints .... Who's  the right person to hear my concern ??
Any HELP would be appreciated...73's Bill AA9LX@aol.com

From: oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu (Derek Wills) (Derek Wills)
Subject: OK, you can stop now

Wow - I had about 15 replies to my query about Warren NF1J within
an hour of my posting, and got the general flavor of the situation.
The most recent reply came from Warren himself, who is alive and
well and living on the opposite coast.   Thanks to everyone who
wrote with information and/or interest, I'll send you all a short
summary unless Warren wants to post anything here...

Thanks to all,
Derek AA5BT, G3NMX
oo7@astro.as.utexas.edu