VE3BMV RF radiotiontorial

Subject: VE3BMV RF radiotiontorial
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 13:20:58 1996

>Hi Steve,
>got back from KL7 and feel like responding to your comments:

>Yes, it has to do with contesting. Dr. Atkins diet saved my life (I am a
contester, look >up pre 1986 results - some 14 world records and all VE
single band records in ww and >wpx) and it might save lives of other "heavy
duty" over 200 lbs contesters that don't >know about it. If it saves one life
(already had one thankyou note) it was worth >mentioning it here.

>You come and try to take my computer away!

>Radiosporting, according to many comments I received "was the best ham radio
>publication for the active DX - Contest Hams".

>Your comments do not paint very bright picture about yourself.
>73 and grow up!

Yuri --

    Yes, I recognize your contest accomplishments; they were never in
question.  What your tirade on chloesteral, communist regimes, etc. had to do
with contesting I'll never know.  Hopefully you will limit your future
comments to REAL contesting topics and leave the editorializing to the 14313
reflector that is for ranting and raving.  And I have never heard of the word
radiotiontorial.

     BTW, you still have some of my money from my Radiosporting subscription.
 You'll never remove the bad taste that I (and probably all of the other
subscribers) have from that fiasco.  To think that you can reappear years
later without any acrimony is a pathetic idea.  You deserve any and all
comments and will have to work VERY hard to re-establish any sort of
credibility in amateur radio.

73,  Steve  K7LXC