Everybody really is 599!

Subject: Everybody really is 599!
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers AA4GA)
Date: Sat Aug 24 03:09:51 1996
Readability - If I copied you, you must be perfectly readable, I'll
give it a "5"

Signal Strength - That RF travelled all the way from your qth to mine
- on 160? - must be extremely strong, I'll give it a "9"

Tone - Sounds good to me, I'll give it a "9"

See, everybody really is 599...what's the problem?

The best contest in the world (SS) doesn't use RST...why set sights
any lower?

I'm off to Montana for a week's worth of trout fishing...

See Y'all!

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA