160 rules

Subject: 160 rules
From: k4sb@avana.net (k4sb@avana.net)
Date: Sat Aug 24 13:03:24 1996
Well, compare that to what KM9P said. "Anyone sending 5NN all the time will be
suitably embarressed"

73, Ed
-------------------------------------
Name: ed sleight
E-mail: k4sb@avana.net
Time: 12:03:24 PM

This message was sent by Chameleon
-------------------------------------

From: n2uck@juno.com (Roman S Makuch) (Roman S Makuch)
Subject: KH2 and 80/40 ant. summary

On Sat, 24 Aug 1996 08:20:08 -0700 needhame@3lefties.com (Earl Needham,
KD5XB, in Clovis, NM) writes:

>       David, in the Air Force, the regulation states that a ham
>living in
>base housing MUST be permitted to have an antenna -- you might want to
>check on
>that.
>       And the last time I checked, Guam was either a territory or a
>protectorate of the United States -- so how can anybody force you to
>operate
>from ONLY a club station?  Isn't that a violation of civil rights or
>something?
>Any attorney with a good idea/opinion?
>
>7 3
>Earl Needham, KD5XB, in Clovis, NM  (DM84)
>Phi Mu Alpha Sinfonia, Pi Chi '76
>Have you really jumped ROUND PARACHUTES? (Overheard at the Clovis
>Parachute
>Center)

Earl,

It's the military's base and they can do whatever they wish.  Ever hear of the
U.C.M.J.?

Yes, I hate parachutes, PERIOD!!!

73 de Roman, N2UCK