New Rohn web page

Subject: New Rohn web page
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 3 14:45:10 1996
Gretings, all --

     I want to let you know that Rohn has a new web page.  It's brand new so
it doesn't have all of their information on-line yet.  What is there is lots
of 25G parts with neat drawings, especially the AG tapered top sections with
measurements and descriptions.  The rest of it including 45G and 55G is under
construction.  It's at http://www.rohnnet.com.  Check it out!

73,  Steve  K7LXC