New reflector needed?

Subject: New reflector needed?
From: HENRYPOL@aol.com (HENRYPOL@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 3 11:11:33 1996
All of this talk about vanity calls indicates there is a need for a separate
reflector.  How about "vanity-call@:-)ego.com?  Someone want to get this
started?

I was pretty happy with my current call (WB4HFL) until I read here recently
that B (bravo), F (foxtrot), and L (lima) were not good call letters.
 Personnaly, I've had more trouble with H (hotel).  Must be my southern
accent!  Now I'm somewhat depressed, trying to come up with a new call.  If I
just drop those three bad letters, I end up with W4H which I think is
reserved for special event activities.  My family says that locking myself in
the garage-shack for a radio contest IS a "special event":-)  So does this
qualify?

Hey Trey, can I have first right of refusal for your old call?

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
henrypol@aol.com