V26B Certificated are out!

Subject: V26B Certificated are out!
From: KA2AEV@aol.com (KA2AEV@aol.com)
Date: Wed Sep 4 21:10:29 1996
 The 5 band and 6 band Certificates of Appreciation from V26B: Team Antigua
 have all been mailed out.  We have received several back to us stating
either the  Operator has moved without leaving a forwarding address, or the
Callbook Address
 was incorrect.

 If you feel that you should get one of these certificates and have not.
 Please send me your log information (including the calll you used!)
 so I can verify that indeed you do qualify and as well as your
 CORRECT mailing address.

 Please send me your log information either via
 Packet (FRC Dx Cluster System)  KA2AEV >K2SG
                   or
 Email:   KA2AEV @ AOL.COM

 Thanks to everyone for your patience and for working V26B!

                          73 de Mike
                        KA2AEV/V26R
                               and
                         Team Antigua