Plastic Computer Towers

Subject: Plastic Computer Towers
From: N1KWJ@aol.com (N1KWJ@aol.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 19:41:07 1996
Hi,

I am interested in buying a Dell computer for the shack, but am some what
concerned about RFI with the plastic tower case. Has anybody had experience
with plastic cases?  Please respond directly to N1KWJ@aol.com.

                                            73, Fred  N1KWJ

From: jneiger@xti.com (James B. Neiger) (James B. Neiger)
Subject: CQ WW SSB

I realize that it's now the "in thing to do", i.e., have your very own web
site to publicize your upcoming contest operation. Unfortunately we ZD8's
are few in number, have no PhD's resident on our staff, and definitely
represent a low budget operation.  But what the heck, you'll probably want
to work us (me) anyway (nice juicy double mult oughtta do it) - so we
don't have a web site!  But if you allow yourself to expand
yourimagination, you can perhaps visualize what the ZD8 web page might
look like:
    depicting an incredibly magnificent tropical island, a thousand miles
from anywhere, surrounded by deep azure waters, glorious white sand
beaches, palm trees wafting in the southeast tradewinds, and beautiful
bare-breasted native girls frolicing amongst the rhombics and log
periodics.  No noise, no neighbors, no TVI -- just ZD8Z forced to go it
alone.  Please look for me the end of October, unless I get side-tracked
in the antenna field.

                   Very 73,

                      Jim Neiger, N6TJ/ZD8Z
                      jneiger@xti.com