Vanity calls: only interested in 10 calls...

Subject: Vanity calls: only interested in 10 calls...
From: aa4ga@contesting.com (Lee Hiers AA4GA)
Date: Fri Sep 13 03:33:11 1996
On 12 Sep 96, TL wrote:

> Let's say that I'm interested in 10 calls only. And let's suppose that
> they are all taken when my turn comes. Am I going to be given
> a NEW call or can I keep my original one (WX3W)?

I believe that if you list your current call as the 11th call, it
will revert back to it.  Or, you may not even need to list it.  The
question as I see it is, if you go thru a list of 10 - 15 - 25 calls
and none of them are available and you keep your old call, is it then
considered a vanity call that you have to pay for from now 'til
eternity?

While I've decided not to change my call, if I have much more wine, I
may actually send in an application  =:o

Good Luck!

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, GA