2 Rig Switching A/B Style ???

Subject: 2 Rig Switching A/B Style ???
From: aa4nu@ix.netcom.com (Billy W. Cox)
Date: Fri Sep 13 04:03:43 1996
Looking for suggestions for switching 2 headsets between 2 CONTEST rigs.

As in (Heil-1-Rig-1 & Heil-2-Rig 2) OR (Heil-1-Rig-2 & Heil-2-Rig-1)

Switching BOTH rcve and XMIT audio ...

I've read the info at FOX's site, and TU to those who have answered
my questions on how you do it ... after reviewing all the data, what I
am looking to do should allow either SO/2R OR MS/2R WITHOUT having to
re-cable/etc ... ie K.I.S.S. rules !!!! I have drawn out what I want to
accomplish, but before I re-invent the wheel, would like to see if this
has already been done successfully ... WW will be here TOO soon !!!!

Ideas and suggestions PLEASE ... TU  ! I will do a summary also ...

73 de Bill AA4NU

aa4nu@ix.netcom.com