Club Vanities.. Dont be a pig!

Subject: Club Vanities.. Dont be a pig!
From: mmeehan@wlv.hp.com (Mike Meehan)
Date: Wed Sep 18 16:39:50 1996
Bill,

Seems like a "good" regular callsign is somewhat subjective...I think you
should start a callsign brokerage firm...At least you could make some
money while on your quest for the perfect call :-D

(Why couldn't they have made seniority part of the gating process!!!
Oh well...)

BTW, Is AK6N better than KM9P? Hey thats it...How about a callsign
rating algorithm on your site...

All in good fun,
Kindest Regards,
-Mike